Dienstag, 13. April 2010

Three Days Grace - Get Out Alive


No time for goodbye
he said
as he faded away
Don't put your life in someone's hands
they're bound to steal it away

Don't hide your mistakes
'cause they'll find you
burn you

If you want to get out alive
run for your life



Neuer Blog, alte Gewohnheiten.

Songpost wie immer,
heute ohne philosophischen Gedankenmatsch.
Weil ich denke die Botschaft ist relativ klar.
Dafür mit Bild aus dem Archiv.
Das dürfte übrigens ziemlich genau ein Jahr alt sein.






Vielleicht kopier ich im Laufe der Zeit die Posts vom alten Blog noch hier rein.
Häng ja schon irgendwie an denen.



If I stay
it won't be long
till I'm burning on the inside
If I go
I can only hope
that I make it to the other side




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen